Under the oversight of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 19 automakers are recalling vehicles with certain types of driver and passenger airbag inflators.
These inflators are at risk of rupturing in the event of even a minor accident. Airbag ruptures have sprayed shrapnel into drivers and passengers–resulting in at least 11 deaths in the U.S. and hundreds of injuries.
While the recalls are national in scope, NHTSA has ordered automakers to prioritize replacing airbag inflators in older vehicles that have spent time in geographic areas of the U.S. with persistent heat and high absolute humidity. Research performed by NHTSA has shown that if your vehicle has spent time in a place with high heat and high humidity, you may be at greater risk.
Source: Airbag Recall(Google Play)
Download Airbag Recall For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Airbag Recall’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Airbag Recall in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Airbag Recall and play it properly.
That’s All for the Airbag Recall For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.