• Experimental – This release has not been tested. It may be unstable or fail to run at times. Recommended for developers and advanced users only.
• Frequently updated – Updates may be distributed up to seven times per week, consuming 100MB of bandwidth. Be careful when updating apps over cellular data.
• Give early feedback – The best way to help make Chrome for Android a better browser. Click "Help & Feedback" from the menu to provide feedback.
Download Chrome Canary (Unstable) For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Chrome Canary (Unstable)’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Chrome Canary (Unstable) in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Chrome Canary (Unstable) and play it properly.
That’s All for the Chrome Canary (Unstable) For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.