App integrated with Google maps locates the places that witnessed earthquakes according to user search criteria. The app uses USGS APIs and provides flash cards for getting affected regions around the world. The customized search provides an interface to query with own parameters. Upon search, google maps show effected places in terms of markers. Clicking on the marker will give further details of magnitude and updated time. The map integrates clustering of markers that will display further markers on zoom.
Source: Earthquake Locator(Google Play)
Download Earthquake Locator For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Earthquake Locator’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Earthquake Locator in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Earthquake Locator and play it properly.
That’s All for the Earthquake Locator For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.