– Make Payments allows users to make child support payments, specialty payments, and fees.
– Upload Document allows users to upload verifications documents through their mobile device
– Driver’s License Release option allows noncustodial parents to submit Deferral Forms MRA, MRD, MRC, and MRE.
– Custodial parent can add, update and cancel direct deposit from their mobile device
– DCSS mobile app allows custodial parents to request case closure through the app.
– Payment History option allows users to view payments made in the last 12 months.
– Scheduled Appointments allows users to view case related appointments.
– Frequently Asked Questions provides users to access general information about the DCSS program
– Notifications and Alerts allow users to receive valuable information about their case.
Source: GA DCSS(Google Play)
Download GA DCSS For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘GA DCSS’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find GA DCSS in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about GA DCSS and play it properly.
That’s All for the GA DCSS For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.