Hundreds of educational games about math, numbers, ABC & words, science, animals, music, shapes and colors for kids and toddlers to learn while having fun.
After lernin: Shapes & Colors, lernin: Numbers & Math and lernin: Animals; we bring you lernin: Math, Words, Animals, Music, Shapes and Colors educational games for kids and toddlers. Not only does it contain all the games within our previous free learning apps, it also adds a lot of new fun learning games to the playground, so your kid never gets tired of learning.
Learning math, numbers, animals, the shapes and the colors, vocabulary, the alphabet, and more will be more fun than ever with the hundreds of educational games we’ve made, all of them designed for kids and toddlers from 2 to 6 years old.
What will kids and toddlers learn?
🔢 Numbers & Math: numbers games and math games, basic problem solving (addition and subtraction), logic, patterns and sequences, tracing numbers…
👨🎨 Art: art games designed for kids to learn the shapes and the colors: drawing games, puzzles, memory games…
🔬 Science: these games will help kids and toddlers discover the world and how it works: animals, nature, biology, the parts of the body…
📝 ABC & Words: with our ABC & Words games, your kid will become a vocabulary master. Learn the alphabet, syllables, words & basic reading and writing with our ABC & Words games!
🎶 Music: music makes us happy, so let’s make your child fall in love with it asap! With our music games, kids and toddlers will discover different musical instruments, how they sound, the musical notes…
You can track your child’s progress and performance at all times by accessing the Parents Area. There, you’ll find stats & info about how your child is doing, what educational games they are playing most, how long they play for…
WELCOME TO THE LERNIN UNIVERSE
When kids and toddlers play our educational games, they enter a world of magic, a world where learning is fun. This is partly thanks to our unique design, into which we put a lot of love.
Our characters are our favorite part of the lernin universe, they fill it with life and joy, and they'll guide your child’s learning process. Even though they all have their own strong personality, it’s impossible not to love them all!
– Nikola: he’s the science guy, innovative, crazy, super fun and a bit of a nerd, what can we say, he's electric! He always thinks out of the box and will guide your child’s science learning.
– Alan: the mathematician. Super intelligent, logical: a total pioneer. He always looks very focused, which can often be confused with grumpiness. However, he’s just lovely!
– Wolfie: music is his life. Crazy soul, creative and truly rock & roll! He will make sure your child tells the different between a violin and a cello!
– Jane: dreamy, creative, sensitive and a true romantic, Jane lives in her own world of books, reading & writing. She’s incredibly intelligent and can make any kid or toddler fall in love with language.
– Frida: the artsy one! She’s always thinking of new ways to surprise people, always creating! We’d love to get in her brain for 5 minutes, but we wouldn’t be able to handle her colorful mind!
ABOUT LERNIN GAMES
We are, first and foremost, parents. And just like you, we grew up in a time when there were not tablets or smartphones, so we understand it can be hard to deal with all these new platforms.
Our main purpose is to turn screen time into quality time, so you can let your child play with a tablet or a smartphone without worrying about what they are doing. Let’s embrace technology, because it’s a great ally in our road of learning.
Download lernin: Play to Learn – Educational games for kids For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘lernin: Play to Learn – Educational games for kids’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find lernin: Play to Learn – Educational games for kids in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about lernin: Play to Learn – Educational games for kids and play it properly.
That’s All for the lernin: Play to Learn – Educational games for kids For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.