Play with family and friends while waiting in line—from activities that interact with select attraction queues to games that immerse you like never before in the stories of the Disney theme parks!
Earn and share themed achievements—digital collectibles all their own, awarded for experiences in the app and across the Disney theme parks.
Test your knowledge with Disney trivia—and see if you and your crew have what it takes to become Disney trivia masters.
This is your chance interact with the theme parks of the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort in a whole new way. Download the Play Disney Parks mobile app today!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
The option to sign in using a Disney account. If your mobile device has a registered Disney account, you can visit your device settings to disable the account syncing to this app.
Location-based services that will require access to your location data for certain features. If location-based services are enabled on your device, this app will also collect your location information through beacon technology in order to enable certain features and interactive experiences within the Disney theme parks.
Notifications for information relating to the app and your visit to the Disney theme parks. You may control notifications in your device settings.
Location notification alerts. You can disable local notifications in your settings.
Advertising for some third parties as well as for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Features that may request access to your camera to participate in the game or activity.
Requests to access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing.
Features requiring a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection.
Some features requiring separate theme park admission.
Source: Play Disney Parks(Google Play)
Download Play Disney Parks For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Play Disney Parks’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Play Disney Parks in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Play Disney Parks and play it properly.
That’s All for the Play Disney Parks For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.