The native app allows you to personalize your schedule, take notes, share contacts, and more.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Upon installation, the app will ask for device permissions. This permission request is triggered by a requirement to understand your phone state and if you have a data connection. We do not collect or track this information – the app simply needs some basic information from your OS to run. Downloaded data updates, your personal notes or stars, or your login credentials require the app to have permissions to protected storage.
Source: ASCO 2018 iPlanner(Google Play)
Download ASCO 2018 iPlanner For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘ASCO 2018 iPlanner’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find ASCO 2018 iPlanner in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about ASCO 2018 iPlanner and play it properly.
That’s All for the ASCO 2018 iPlanner For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.