AT&T Mobile Security Basic:
AT&T Mobile Security protection includes the following Free* features:
• Scans apps and files for malware and viruses.
• Helps protect you from unsafe apps and files.
• Notifies you if the operating system has been tampered with.
Also includes AT&T Call Protect for more control over nuisance calls at no additional charge. *App download may incur data charges
AT&T Mobile Security Plus:
AT&T Mobile Security Plus includes all the functionality of AT&T Mobile Security Basic free features, plus additional security to protect your device, your data and your privacy.
• Secure Wi-Fi VPN (Virtual Private Network): Helps protect your data over open (unencrypted) Wi-Fi networks.
• Breach Reports: Get alerts about company data breaches along with helpful tips.
• Theft Alerts: Get an email if suspicious activity is detected on your phone.
“This app uses the Device Administrator permission”
Avail. for AT&T postpaid and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service. Excludes government and AT&T PREPAID. Compatible device req’d and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled Android smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible.
A monthly recurring charge of $3.99 per month is required for AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect Plus.
Learn more at att.com/securitycallprotect
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect: Service includes access to AT&T Mobile Security and AT&T Call Protect. Req’s download of separate apps. AT&T Mobile Security: When Mobile Security app is installed, Call Protect features like Automatic Fraud Blocking and Suspected Spam Warning will be enabled. App Monitor: AT&T Mobile Security is not guaranteed to detect or protect against all viruses and malware; detect or protect against all rooting; nor prevent data breaches or device theft. AT&T Call Protect: Automatic Fraud Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls; settings can be adjusted to turn off blocking or allow specifically designated numbers. Suspected Spam Warning: Must be in AT&T HD Voice coverage area for suspected spam call alerts. Suspected spam may include service messages and/or other permitted calls.
AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus $3.99/mo. Service auto-renews every 30 days unless canceled. Cancel anytime within either app. Learn more about managing your features at att.com/mobilepurchases, by calling customer service at 800.331.0500 (or dialing 611 from wireless phone). Custom Call Blocking: Suspected spam calls are automatically sent to voicemail. All call settings can be adjusted to allow, block, or send to voicemail based on your preference. Manage settings via app. Enhanced Caller ID: Must be in AT&T HD Voice coverage area to be alerted to caller name and location. Reverse Number Lookup: Limited to 100 queries per user within 24-hour period. Secure Wi-Fi VPN: Automatically enabled only when your device joins an open (unencrypted) Wi-Fi network. Does not work when using certain video streaming apps. Not available while roaming internationally.
Eligibility: Avail. for AT&T consumer and business (except for government) postpaid wireless customers with eligible service. Not available for AT&T PREPAID customers. Device requirements: Compatible device is required and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled Android smartphones. Phones sold by other carriers or direct from device manufacturers may not be elig. Rates: Includes access to both services but requires download of separate apps. Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply.
For complete terms for AT&T Mobile Security, see att.com/mobilesecurityeula. For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms.
Download AT&T Mobile Security For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘AT&T Mobile Security’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find AT&T Mobile Security in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about AT&T Mobile Security and play it properly.
That’s All for the AT&T Mobile Security For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.