Visit www.flashalert.net for more information.
If you are having trouble attaching your account to the app, please see this page:
If you get a message that you are not connected to the Internet, turn off your wifi and use the app on cellular service. Then turn wifi back on, and you should be able to work off either network. The problem seems to be a conflict between the app and an Android operating system upgrade. We are working on an update to the app, but it requires a rebuild from the ground up.
If you get a new phone, you must delete the old one and link the new one (the notifications are sent based on the phone ID token, not the phone number).
Download FlashAlert Messenger For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘FlashAlert Messenger’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find FlashAlert Messenger in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about FlashAlert Messenger and play it properly.
That’s All for the FlashAlert Messenger For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.