Hack@CEWIT is the Center of Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology (CEWIT)'s interdisciplinary IoT-focused hackathon bringing students together for a two-day technical challenge over President's Day Weekend.
Hack@CEWIT awards over $5K in prizes for the most innovative, ambitious, original, health-conscious, and industry-applicable IoT projects and hosts 25+ tech talks and deep-dive workshops to improve your skills, learn new programs, and meet fellow hackers and industry gurus.
In partnership with our friends at Major League Hacking and Softeon, the Hack@CEWIT 2018 theme is IoT & Security and will incorporate both physical build and capture the flag components — at Stony Brook University.
Source: Hack@CEWIT 2018(Google Play)
Download Hack@CEWIT 2018 For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Hack@CEWIT 2018’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Hack@CEWIT 2018 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Hack@CEWIT 2018 and play it properly.
That’s All for the Hack@CEWIT 2018 For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.