Kelle simplifies your life, helps you run your business, and doesn’t take vacations.
With Kelle, you can easily:
– Get questions answered (e.g. “What is CGI?”)
– Find and follow an associate on KWConnect (e.g. “Find agent John Davis”)
– Discover new content on KWConnect (e.g. “Show me new videos added to Connect this week”)
– Watch the latest Red Report (e.g. “Show me the latest Red Report”)
– Manage your agent-to-agent referrals and grow your network (e.g. “Show me the status of my referrals”)
– Check your progress against your CGI goals (e.g. “How close am I to reaching my CGI goals?”)
– Manage your database and nurture efforts (e.g. “Add John Smith to my database”, “Add a quick note for John Smith”, “Show me contacts not contacted in the last 3 months”)
Source: Kelle(Google Play)
Download Kelle For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Kelle’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Kelle in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Kelle and play it properly.
That’s All for the Kelle For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.