Download now, and become a part of the Android homescreen REVOLUTION that is Lawnchair!
• Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
• Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
• Icon Pack support
• Variable Icon Size
• Custom Grid Size
• Dock Customization
• Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
• BLUUUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
• And much more!
For support, tag us on Twitter (@lawnchairapp), ask around in the Telegram Group (https://t.me/lccommunity), or post your question in the G+ Community (http://bit.ly/lcgcommunity).
Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now:
Source: Lawnchair Launcher(Google Play)
Download Lawnchair Launcher For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Lawnchair Launcher’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Lawnchair Launcher in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Lawnchair Launcher and play it properly.
That’s All for the Lawnchair Launcher For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.