Make the most of your M3F experience:
· Connect your Spotify account to sample new bands playing at M3F or build your playlist.
· Connect your Facebook to get artist recommendations from your friends.
· Check out the Lineup section for a full list of musicians and activities.
· Access the Schedule section for all performance set times.
· Use our Map to find your way around the festival grounds.
· Catch a noteworthy pic or video at Flume’s set? Share it on M3F’s social pages for everyone to see.
· Not close enough to The Shins on Friday night? Visit the VIP section to see what an upgraded, VIP pass offers.
· The Info section is your one stop shop for all information including transportation, parking, recycling practices, hotels, FAQs, and more.
This app is great for both pre-festival planning and enhancing your festival experience while onsite. Got questions about anything related to M3F? You’ll find it in the app. Download it today.
Source: M3F(Google Play)
Download M3F For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘M3F’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find M3F in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about M3F and play it properly.
That’s All for the M3F For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.