• Pill reminder app for all medications
• Pill tracker with logbook for skipped and confirmed intakes
• Support for wide range of dosing schemes within medication reminder
• Track your tablets, dose, measurements, activities as a comprehensive health journal
• Family sharing
• Share your printable health journal with your doctor
• Wide range of measurements for all conditions (diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety, depression, hypertension, multiple sclerosis) e.g. weight, blood pressure, blood sugar levels
⏰Comprehensive meds reminder
We designed a medicine reminder app that puts all your medication needs in one place: Pill reminders (e.g. for birth control pills), a comprehensive database of OTC and Rx medications, support for any dosage form (tablet, pill, inhalation, …) frequency, and even refill reminders. And as the app is not only a pill alarm, but also a medication tracker, you just need to check its pill diary to make sure you’ve taken that important dose.
💊A health tracker for your needs
MyTherapy is the result of us closely working with people taking medications. People with diabetes use the built-in weight tracker and keep track of their blood glucose. Also, they use it as logbook for insulin and a medication reminder for Metformin etc. The built-in mood tracker supports you to keep track of your mental health or depression. Review your health using the blood pressure log, your mood diary or other aspects of your health journal. MyTherapy can be a different app to many, with some using it as depression app while others refer to it as stroke app, cancer app, or weight tracker.
⏰A tracker for mood, weight, blood pressure and more
You can not only log your meds, but also track your mood and general well-being in the app’s mood diary. Record measurements e.g. blood pressure and weight. If you are living with diabetes and are on Insulin, you can use MyTherapy as diabetes logbook and track blood glucose. Overall, MyTherapy supports ~50 measurements. The app’s symptom tracker is popular e.g. with users living with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis or cardiovascular diseases such as Atrial Fibrillation.
💊Motivation to take your meds
Receive a beautiful picture of the day as motivation to take your medicine. Involve family and friends with MyTherapy Team and successfully manage together. And you can even have your family see if you’ve missed a med despite the pill reminder, so they can help you stay on track.
MyTherapy is for you, no matter if you are taking antibiotic medicines or deal with hypertension, atrial fibrillation, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, anxiety or depression that are often complicated. MyTherapy is medication tracker and health journal. Have peace of mind from medicine reminders and health tracker.
MyTherapy is available for free and no registration is required! We comply with strict German privacy laws and do not release personal data to third parties.
It’s the collaborative efforts from users, their families and medical experts that makes our pill tracker app so simple. Check out our academic research partners on our homepage.
We are constantly aiming to improve the MyTherapy app to best meet your meds tracker needs and desires. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback – either right from the app or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker and play it properly.
That’s All for the Medication Reminder & Pill Tracker For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.