☆ Purpose-built for Mobile IT with millions of users globally
☆ Complete separation of corporate and personal data
☆ 500+ of Global 2000 customers
☆ More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► PRIVACY: Visual Privacy capabilities provide transparency to employees by allowing them to view exactly which data their company can see and which actions their company can take on the device.
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with MobileIron Core deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization. Visual Privacy allows your organization to see device details such as model name, OS version, roaming status, and company apps. However, IT cannot see personal information such as personal email, personal contacts, photos, videos and voicemail.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Learn about Visual Privacy: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/video/visual-privacy
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
Source: Mobile@Work(Google Play)
Download Mobile@Work For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Mobile@Work’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Mobile@Work in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Mobile@Work and play it properly.
That’s All for the Mobile@Work For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.