★ WiFi Security Check
Check whether the WiFi you’re connected to is safe all the time. Ensure the security of your online activities and block insecure public WiFi or phishing hotspots by detecting malicious connection entrance. Protect your personal privacy and property.
★ Boost Network Speed
Detect and stop apps from using WiFi data in the background secretly and unauthorizedly, ensuring authorized apps to have maximized bandwidth and connection speed.
★ WiFi Spy Detec
Scan all devices connected to your WiFi hotspot, including Android Phones, iPhones/iPads, PCs. Show device brand and MAC in details, so you can find out who are consuming your WiFi and slowing down the network speed. You can also evaluate your security levels, detect intruders and resolve all kinds of network issues.
★ WiFi Speed Test
WiFi Speed Test provides you with a real-time network speed test and helps you to diagnose connectivity issues to troubleshoot slow WiFi signal.
★ Super Boost
Some apps automatically re-launch themselves in the background without authorization. Super Boost feature can stop them from re-launching by using the accessibility feature, so these apps will be completely closed and will never automatically launch themselves again.
★ Personal Hotspot
Personal Hotspot lets you customize and share 3G/4G portable hotspots to your friends or their laptops, tablets and other mobile devices.
The features listed above are available for free. Enjoy safe and useful WiFi connection with Network Manager!
We value your feedback very much, if you have any questions or any new needs for our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Network Manager(Google Play)
Download Network Manager For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Network Manager’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Network Manager in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Network Manager and play it properly.
That’s All for the Network Manager For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.