Easy-to-use features include:
• Schedule appointments
• Find a doctor and view patient satisfaction ratings
• Pay your bill
• Get directions
• View Urgent Care wait times
• Access test results
• Communicate securely with your doctor
• Request prescription refills
• Keep track of health information
• Create a MyChart account
• View and share OhioHealth news and wellness articles
You need to have a MyChart account to access the MyChart features. Go to 'Create an Account' in the app where there are options to sign up with or without an activation code. Your doctor may have provided you an activation code during your last outpatient office visit, though a code is not required to create an account.
Currently, MyChart features are available only for OhioHealth facilities in the greater Columbus area, including Delaware and Marion.
For Questions About Using OhioHealth
Call the Support Line at (614) 533.6924
Source: OhioHealth(Google Play)
Download OhioHealth For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘OhioHealth’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find OhioHealth in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about OhioHealth and play it properly.
That’s All for the OhioHealth For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.