Plan to Eat will give you the benefits of meal planning (saving money, eating better food, and eating together more often) while using your recipes, planned on your schedule!
The Plan to Eat app gives you easy access to your recipes, meal plan, and shopping list while on the go, even when you’re offline. Everything in the app is automatically synced to your account on the Plan to Eat website.
If you already have an account with the Plan to Eat website, log into your account in the app and all of your recipes and meal plans will be waiting for you.
If you’re new to Plan to Eat, welcome! Plan to Eat is free for the first 30 days. There is no credit card required to start your free trial and no obligation if you decide that Plan to Eat is not for you. At the end of your free trial you’ll have the option to start an annual subscription for $39, or a monthly subscription for $4.95.
• Collect your recipes from anywhere: import from websites or enter manually
• Recipe Book: Access your recipes from anywhere! Use the recipe Cooking View to cook from a step-by-step version of any recipe on your list.
• Meal Planner: Add recipes, ingredients and notes to create your meal plan. Planned recipes and ingredients are automatically added to your shopping list. View, cook and change the servings size for your planned recipes.
• Shopping List: Your personalized shopping list is made automatically by selecting a date range from your Plan to Eat planner.
• Add or edit your stores and grocery categories to customize a shopping list that is perfect for how you shop.
• Check items off as you shop to stay organized while in the store.
• Add or edit items on your list. Plan to Eat will automatically select the store and grocery category based on what you’ve selected in the past.
• View planned recipes associated with items on your grocery list.
• Use the Staples List to add common, and often forgotten, items to your shopping list.
• All of your recipes, planned menus, and shopping lists are also available on the Plan to Eat website. Simply log into your account in any web browser.
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at email@example.com
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!
Download Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker and play it properly.
That’s All for the Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.