✿✿ HUGE update – PlantSnap is now available to download for FREE! ✿✿
With our latest update, PlantSnap is now free to download! Try snapping a plant, flower or tree for free and have your photos instantly recognized by our always-growing algorithm, no waiting required. Learn fascinating information on the world around you like names, location & more for free!
Simply take a picture of the plant you’ve found in nature, at the gardening store or wherever you are, anywhere in the world, and PlantSnap will tell you what plant it is in seconds.
With PlantSnap, you can reconnect to the natural world around you and learn about nearby plants, or browse our gallery to discover new and exotic plants all across the globe. Whether you find peace and mindfulness from hiking, or if you are interested in studying nature, PlantSnap has the resources and technology you need.
PlantSnap is powered by deep learning and artificial intelligence and is changing the game for plant identification. Our plant database is global and always provides results instantaneously. PlantSnap will recognize many of plants or trees that you encounter, helping any amateur or skilled botany enthusiast identify on the go.
Identify Plants by Picture
• Identify trees and other plants by snapping a picture!
• Identify flowers, trees and other plants by plugging their picture into our Plant Database
Plant Database & Learning Algorithms
• 500,000 plants are currently in our database
• PlantSnap recognizes plants, flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms, cacti and more… covering ALL plants across planet Earth!
• Identify flowers and plants with our machine-learning algorithm, which can recognize at least 2000 new plant species per month
• PlantSnap will update automatically for you every time we add a new plant species, no additional fees required!
• Identify plants on your mobile, and your saved collection will be available on the web
• Flower, tree or other plant photos can be uploaded on the web and available on your mobile device
• Explore nature on mobile, then investigate more on your computer at home!
Use PlantSnap for:
• Flower identification
• Identify trees
• Identify leaves
• Mushroom Identification
• Identify Succulents, Cactus & more
Discover the World Around You
• Reconnect with the outside world. Rediscover nature with the help of a botanist in your pocket.
• Gamify your hikes with friends and family! PlantSnap lets you build a library of every plant, tree or flower you've snapped. See how many you can collect!
• Get some fresh air and improve your mood! PlantSnap connects the divide between technology and nature.
• Connecting to nature can be good for mindfulness or spirituality. Whether you’re an avid hiker on the trails or a botanist in a garden, quickly gain knowledge of the plants around you.
Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees and more. Have instant access to a huge Plant Database that is constantly learning and adding information on new plant species.
Download PlantSnap and enjoy identifying flowers, trees and plants on the go!
PlantSnap is free to download and try. After trying the app, you can view ads to keep snapping or subscribe for $2.99/mo or $19.99/year for an ad-free experience.
✿✿ For best results, be sure to watch our instructional photo-taking video. ✿✿
**Please check your email after registering for more detailed information.**
We’re looking to make PlantSnap better every day! Share your feedback in our reviews to let us know what you’d like to see next.
Download PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More and play it properly.
That’s All for the PlantSnap – Identify Plants, Flowers, Trees & More For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.