The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line app provides 24/7 access to crisis counseling and school tip reporting for students and their parents and guardians that live in the state of Utah. After installing the app you can connect directly to the UNI CrisisLine or report a confidential tip on bullying, school threats of violence or concern about someone in crisis. CrisisLine staff can assist with a wide variety of problems, including emotional crisis, grief and loss, drug and alcohol problems, mental health issues, self-harm and suicidal behavior.
Source: SafeUT(Google Play)
Download SafeUT For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘SafeUT’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find SafeUT in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about SafeUT and play it properly.
That’s All for the SafeUT For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.