Run your business from anywhere. Salesforce unifies your Chatter, CRM, custom apps, and business processes in a modern mobile app. Whether you're in the office, on an airplane, or checking in from a coffee shop, Salesforce is your key to productivity. Access all your CRM data, existing customizations, and breakthrough productivity tools from anywhere.
Manage your day.
Stay on top of your day, from viewing your scheduled events to getting updates on accounts on the go. Tap into conference calls, fast. Easily access and update your CRM data after meetings. And get the information you need, when you need it.
Advance your deals.
Sell on the go and close deals fast. Take action from anywhere on any device with contextual notifications. Get instant access to all your sales actions with the publisher, right in your feed. Log calls, create and update opportunities, and complete sales tasks.
Track your performance.
Get live updates and a real-time view of your business from the palm of your hand. Reports and Dashboards are available when you need them so you can make informed decisions from anywhere.
Collaborate with your team.
Connect with your colleagues and team members instantly, no matter where you are. Collaborate with Chatter to create, view, and manage conversations from your mobile device. Attach photos or files directly to your Chatter feed so you can keep moving and drive your business forward.
With the power of the Salesforce, you can now connect to your customers in a whole new way, all from your mobile device.
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available, you can sign up for access to the beta here:
Source: Salesforce(Google Play)
Download Salesforce For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Salesforce’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Salesforce in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Salesforce and play it properly.
That’s All for the Salesforce For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.