Focusing on culture and the World Cup's international appeal, Telemundo's aim is to not only attract the Spanish-speaker but also use the World Cup as a way to attract the global fan, regardless of language. From pre and post-match analysis to fan interaction through social media the network wants to let the soccer fan know this is the place to watch the World Cup and language, therefore, should not be the issue.
UK-based football fans will be able to watch the 2018 Fifa World Cup on terrestrial TV with games broadcast live on the BBC and on ITV.
The two broadcasters have split the coverage for the tournament in Russia from Thursday 14 June to Sunday 15 July. As well as live TV games the Radio Times reports that the BBC will live stream matches on the BBC Sport website and on iPlayer. ITV will have live online coverage on the ITV Hub.
Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker will lead the BBC’s World Cup team. Lineker is joined in the BBC studio by former England stars Alan Shearer, Frank Lampard and Rio Ferdinand. Jurgen Klinsmann, a World Cup winner with Germany in 1990, Ivory Coast legend Didier Drogba and ex-Argentina star Pablo Zabaleta will also be part of the BBC’s panel.
ITV’s World Cup coverage will be presented by Mark Pougatch and he is joined by Gary Neville, Ryan Giggs, Roy Keane, Ian Wright and Lee Dixon as well as England women’s striker Eniola Aluko.
International guests on ITV will include former France defender Patrice Evra, Sweden legend Henrik Larsson, Republic of Ireland manager Martin O’Neill and former Croatia manager Slaven Bilic.
ITV will show the opening match of the World Cup and will have the first two picks of the last-16 fixtures and first pick of the semi-finals. The BBC has the first two picks of the quarter-finals.
ITV will broadcast the third-place play-off, on 14 July, and both the BBC and ITV will show the World Cup final live from the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow on Sunday 15 July at 4pm.
With our apps you can watch Fifa World cup Russia 2018 live with Spanish & English language also HD quality.
Download TELEMUNDO LIVE WORLD CUP 2018 For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘TELEMUNDO LIVE WORLD CUP 2018’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find TELEMUNDO LIVE WORLD CUP 2018 in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about TELEMUNDO LIVE WORLD CUP 2018 and play it properly.
That’s All for the TELEMUNDO LIVE WORLD CUP 2018 For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.
Incoming search terms:
- telemundo world cup download