The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise written during the 6th century BC by Sun Tzu. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time. The Art of War is one of the oldest and most famous studies of strategy and has had a huge influence on both military planning and beyond. The Art of War has also been applied, with much success, to business and managerial strategies. (Summary from Wikipedia)
Audiobook Read by Moira Fogarty.
Total Running Time: 01:12:14
Note: to listen to audiobook you will need an internet connection
Download The Art of War by Sun Tzu (ebook & Audiobook) For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘The Art of War by Sun Tzu (ebook & Audiobook)’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find The Art of War by Sun Tzu (ebook & Audiobook) in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about The Art of War by Sun Tzu (ebook & Audiobook) and play it properly.
That’s All for the The Art of War by Sun Tzu (ebook & Audiobook) For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.