For commercial truck diesel engines, every single major manufacturer is covered. This includes CAT, Cummins, Detroit, Mack, Volvo, International, HINO, Isuzu, MBE, PACCAR, Ford, Sprinter, GM, and many more.
All electronic transmissions that are used in the commercial truck industry are also included. The list includes Allison, Detroit, Eaton, Volvo IShift, and Mack mDrive.
We've also included repair information for all known cab controllers (Such as Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Peterbilt, Mack, and Volvo), ABS systems (Wabco, Bendix), and other sub systems as well.
Source: Truck Fault Codes(Google Play)
Download Truck Fault Codes For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Truck Fault Codes’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Truck Fault Codes in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Truck Fault Codes and play it properly.
That’s All for the Truck Fault Codes For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.