The USGA is pleased to present the official Android app for the 118th U.S. Open Golf Championship at Shinnecock Hills, June 11-17, 2018.
Four channels of LIVE streaming coverage from the U.S. Open Championship, including featured groups and featured holes.
Real-time player highlights
Live Scoring, unlimited player favoriting, shot-by-shot data and statistics
Find players on the course, see upcoming players on any hole and display nearby amenities on-course.
Live updates, news, photos and highlights from the U.S. Open.
Get alerts sent to your device about your favorite players. For on-site spectators, you will be able to receive notifications about exclusive events, and merchandise offers. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Send us your thoughts about the 2018 U.S. Open app. We welcome your feedback.
Download U.S. Open Golf Championship For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘U.S. Open Golf Championship’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find U.S. Open Golf Championship in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about U.S. Open Golf Championship and play it properly.
That’s All for the U.S. Open Golf Championship For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.