With Yeti your home will become:
– simpler as it lets you control all your smart devices with one app instead of many
– better as it gives you a variety of features to empower your house
– smarter as it helps your devices to adopt to you and your habits
– perfectly-tailored as you can choose between local and cloud control
Main features that will put your house to work:
– Groups: Yeti organizes your devices into groups for faster and simpler access. You can control different types of devices by location, creating rooms (living rooms, bedroom etc.) and managing them with 1 tap.
– Charms: Yeti triggers specific behaviors of your devices to create magic moments. Impress your guests, and create different charms like home cinema, romantic dinner or party.
– Routines: Yeti schedules routines that make your home do repetitive daily tasks for you. You can set your coffee machine to prepare coffee every day, just before you wake up. You can set the routines once and then forget about them later, knowing that Yeti will take care of it.
Home automation has never been so simple!
Some of our own everyday tricks:
– Welcome the weekend – set the Friday afternoon office routine that plays your favorite songs on Sonos and turns on the lights for blinking, so everyone know it’s time to go out and have fun
– Perfect morning – set your Lifx and Philips for smooth dimming, your Nest for cool temperature and configure your Belkin Wemo to start your coffee machine before you wake up
– Rest after workout – set chilled temperature with Nest and perfect music for stretching on your Sonos, so when you come back from your training you can fully relax
– Be safe and fool the bad guy – Turn on the lights at home, even when you’re far away on holidays
– Party enhancer – set Philips Hue & Lifx & Yeelight to rock the party together with blinking, looping and other light effects in one charm
Remember, that if you have any questions or problems our dedicated team is there for you. You can contact us within the in-app chat.
Yeti Smart Home works with leading IoT brands:
– Philips Hue white lights
– Philips Hue color lights
– Philips Hue go
– Philips Hue light stripes
– Netatmo welcome
– Netatmo thermostat
– Nest Learning Thermostat gen3
– Nest Learning Thermostat gen2
– Lifx white gen2
– Lifx color gen2
– Lifx color gen3
– Belkin Wemo Smart Plug
– Belkin Wemo Insight
– Belkin Wemo Lights
– Belkin Wemo Light Switch
– Sonos Play 1
– Sonos Play 3
– Sonos Play 5
– Tp-Link HS100
– Tp-Link HS110
– Tp-Link Color Bulb
– Tp-Link White Bulb
– Tp-Link light Switch
– Yeelight Color
– Yeelight White
– Yeelight Light Stripes
To stay up to date with the latest news and updates about Yeti Smart Home or reach the team, follow us on social media:
We work every day to make Yeti Smart Home a better app. If you run into any issues or have useful feedback, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the in-app chat.
Yeti loves smart homes – let it love yours too! 🙂
Download Yeti – Smart Home Automation For PC Windows & Mac
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely. You can have a look at the guide: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type, ‘Yeti – Smart Home Automation’ and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Yeti – Smart Home Automation in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Yeti – Smart Home Automation and play it properly.
That’s All for the Yeti – Smart Home Automation For PC Please Follow PCAppInfo.com for the Info about More Apps and Games For PC.